An ergonomic solution to improve workplace posture, dynamics and wellbeing.
- Research shows productivity and workplace health are increased with access to sit/stand working via a height adjustable desk
- Choice of electric dual step height adjustment (100kgs load) with optional memory controller with 4 programmable memory positions or manual single step height adjustment option (80kgs load) with foldaway crank handle.
- Soft start and stop function with automatic contact protection system.
- Rectangular, wave or crescent shaped tops offer multiple configuration and layouts to maximize space planning; from 1000mm to 2000mm desk width with a height adjustment of 615mm to 1275mm.
- Cable trays and risers available to ensure protection of cables during operation.
- Optional modesty panels for modular positioning.
- Large choice of frame and top colour finishes.
- A full range of complementary meeting tables, storage and accessories are also available.
Award Winning Service
We constantly strive to provide outstanding customer service and are proud to be recognised for our commitment
free expert advice
Our knowledgeable team are on hand to advise you on the best products to suit your individual or team requirements and budget
Where bespoke options are not required, we have a vast range of furniture and accessories available for immediate delivery
We provide a bespoke design and fulfillment service to source the best ergonomic furniture and maximise workspace
Have an imminent office furniture project?
Would you like to discuss your requirements and try out some sample furniture? Our team are on hand to answer any questions and help you with maximising both your workspace and budget. Please provide your contact details below and one of our team will call you on the same working day. In the meantime, feel free to download our 2020 brochure to browse our vast range of workspace solutions.
Tick Solutions Ltd.
Gordon Francis House,
Mobbs Way Business Centre,
Suffolk, NR32 3BE
Tel: 01502 533364
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm