CLUSTER – STUDY
Multiple configurations seating from 2 up to 8 person groups allow collaborative working while offering individual work space.
- Incorporating a central power, data and phone cable hub with above and below desk top access for ease of maintenance and reconfiguration.
- Horizontal screen panels in MFC or fabric make the options for personalization of this system endless.
- Pedestals can be incorporated as leg supports when required. Optional pillar or cantilever legs offer a sleek modern look.
- Study hubs offer enhanced concentration by the reduction of visual and aural contact, a personal study space allowing individuals to work in comfort while blocking out noise and distraction.
- Bespoke exam or study booths can be manufactured to fit your room and usable space.
- Large choice of frame, fabric and top colour finishes.
- A full range of complementary storage and accessories including monitor arms, desk top power units and CPU holders are also available.
Award Winning Service
We constantly strive to provide outstanding customer service and are proud to be recognised for our commitment
free expert advice
Our knowledgeable team are on hand to advise you on the best products to suit your individual or team requirements and budget
Where bespoke options are not required, we have a vast range of furniture and accessories available for immediate delivery
We provide a bespoke design and fulfillment service to source the best ergonomic furniture and maximise workspace
Have an imminent office furniture project?
Would you like to discuss your requirements and try out some sample furniture? Our team are on hand to answer any questions and help you with maximising both your workspace and budget. Please provide your contact details below and one of our team will call you on the same working day. In the meantime, feel free to download our 2020 brochure to browse our vast range of workspace solutions.
Tick Solutions Ltd.
Gordon Francis House,
Mobbs Way Business Centre,
Suffolk, NR32 3BE
Tel: 01502 533364
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm